TM graduated from Penn State with a degree in Psychology and a minor in Biology as well as La Salle University with a Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy. He has worked in multiple related disciplines such as the school, as a coach, and as a family therapist.
TM’s experience extends to various diagnoses, relational issues, and levels of intensity during his career and feels comfortable with a wide variety of clients. Some of his clinical strengths include having an eye on people’s story and history as it influences who they are and which patterns they exhibit in their relationships today. TM also possesses a contextual awareness of matters such as how our race, gender, religion, and sexuality factor into individuals and families being impacted in today’s world.
The strongest skill TM offers in the therapy room is the ability to form a meaningful professional relationship with his clients that blends eagerness and patience to provide care that is curated to an individual, couple, or family’s particular needs in their stage of healing.
Clinical Orientations TM espouses integratively:
- Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Contextual Family Therapy
- Solutions Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Populations with whom TM has worked clinically:
- Individuals/Couples/Families impacted by trauma, grief, and loss
- Children and teens with aggressive, avoidant, & defiant behaviors
- Suicidality, risk assessment, and prevention
- Conflictual styles of parenting